Temple DMCA Reporting Copyright Infringement - Information Technology Services
Temple DMCA Reporting Copyright Infringement
To report a copyright infringement incident, please follow the procedures outlined below:
Temple University does not endorse the illegal download or sharing of copyrighted materials, including music, games, and videos as outlined in Policy Reminder on Copyright Violations. The Temple University Technology and Software Usage Policy also clearly prohibits the use of the University's computer resources to violate copyright law.
Temple University’s copyright infringement claims are managed by the following designated agent:
Temple University Information Technology Services
1101 West Montgomery Ave
Bell Building Suite 401
Philadelphia, PA 19122-6096
If you would like to report a copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, please provide the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Temple to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your mailing address, telephone number and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
For additional information, please see the Temple University Privacy Statement.